Equine Dental Technician list

Lori Hayward Shifflett liv2rydinva@yahoo.com
Riders are always asking me if I know of any equine dental technicians in their area so I thought I would give you all the address of the site that lists all the members(certified or not) of the International Association of Equine Dental Technicians.  Some are veterinarians and some are not.  There is also other good info on the site about proper dental care and practices.  Hope the info is useful.

http://www.iaeqd.org/

Lori Hayward Shifflett
AERC#11264