From: SandyDSA@aol.com [mailto:SandyDSA@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 2:19 PM
To: rides2far@juno.com; lanconn@tds.net
Cc: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Biltmore Blues

In a message dated 5/7/01 12:56:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

What did you LIKE about it?(the FEI involvement?)

Nothing - as far as I can tell, without copying the WHOLE well-written
missive, I can't see any redeeming value in all this folderol. Sheesh! Too
many of us are involved in endurance because we were sick to death of the
you-know-what from the show ring. FEI, with all of its trappings, is too too
closely related to the show ring. sigh!