Re: housework and horses don't mix

New lurker, Jan Kennedy, has a little plaque hanging in her motor home which
she hauls her trailer with to rides that says "Martha Stewart doesn't live
here!".  I just love Jan to death...her sense of humor is pretty cool, too!
:)  Let's all make posters or plaques or something to hang on our doors that
help people understand why our houses are messy.
Maggie