The Ansur Saddle

OK guys, I haven't seen much on this so want to get some opinions.

I saw the Ansur at Equine Affaire and tried it on my Morgan gelding. He
was in heaven. It's treeless, and conforms to any horse, and my guy, who
has a wide back, loved it. I also found it very free and comfortable. As
I also have a couple of gaited Morgans, I have been looking for
something like this. I have heard tons of things about treeless saddles
not holding up, but this saddle seems very well put together, and they
have an endurance model, the Safari.

Does anyone have experience with this saddle? I am seriously looking at
one, as I wouldn't need the five sperate saddles I have now, and that's
not for everyone!

--
 Helga Loncosky
THE ARCHIVAL MORGAN RECORD--Registry for Foundation and Half-Morgans

The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the
inside of a man"--Winston Churchill