Re: housework and horses don't mix

>Oh, I'm so glad to hear other people have filthy houses!

Angie did a humorous article in Trail Blazer some time ago on this very
subject -- had me doubled over laughing!  I could relate to everything she
said...and still can! <g>  I could keep up when I was just doing dressage
with very few competitions -- but, once I started teaching and doing
endurance, the condition of the house took a serious nose dive.  It was
*really* noticeable when I started conditioning horses for endurance
rides...there was *no* time left for the house.  I have 2 dogs and 3 cats
and various people (who have been in the barn) traipsing into the house on
a regular basis -- I finally just had to give up on keeping the house clean
and orderly.  A shift in priorities, I guess. ;-)

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.