Virus-NOW REPAIRED AND APOLOGY

Dear Ridecampers:
    I tried to stop the "damage" as soon as I realized (which was not immediately...) that I had been infected by the matrix virus.  A friend of mine who regularly sends me foal photos sent me this file and it had the ".pif" on it and being not overly bright some days, I opened it thinking it was some sort of new type of photo file.  I finally found a fix for it on symantec website when I finally figured out how to access it.  I sure hope that no one here needs to know how to fix it but symantec sure does have some good instructions for "fixing" it.  I also looked at the MacAfee site and signed up for their virus alert newsletter and you can bet that it is the one file that I'll be reading before opening any more messages.  I am sincerely sorry for everyone who was affected.  I treasure my communications with all of my friends online and would never knowingly jeopardize this special relationship.

Best wishes,
Vickie Smith