Vickie Smith knows she has a virus and has fixed it

Vickie Smith knows she has a virus and has now fixed it.
She asked me to post the following for her.

Mike

**************
I believe that I have "killed" the matrix virus which
evidently
I managed to open this morning...  I have run the fixmtx
tool
from symantec..    I tried to stop it when I saw what it was
doing and I
have no way of knowing where stuff went...
If you know anything about this, please let me know.  So
sorry for spreading
this...  Guess I should have run the "live update" sooner
but I just didn't know this existed...

Vickie

PS Would you post to ridecampers that I sincerely apologize
for this?  Thanks.