I'm in love....

Let me just start this story out by confessing to a whopping case of pony
love!!!  Sometime last week, I agreed to take on a little mustang training
project for 30 days or so.  A friend of mine decided to get back into horses,
and went out and bought this horse.  He's an 8 1/2 year old mustang, bay,
about 14.1 hands, and absolutly a sweetie.  His name is Bonzai.
He came home Saturday and we turned him out with Alpine.  Al did some
interesting airs above the ground upon meeting the new guy, but Bonzai looked
at him and said, "dumb horse, not worth the effort....".  I am having a
blast.  He was taken off the range 2 1/2 years ago and trained as a cow
horse.  We are converting him to a more english style now.  He moves huge,
big ground covering stride, lots of umph....   I rode him out on the trail
today for the first time and he was wonderful.  A little spooky, but nothing
compared to Alpine, so it was easy.  Anyway, at the end of our 30 days, I'm
considering dying Alpine brown and sending him off instead.  Think they'd
notice the difference??????

Juli (WOW!)
Alpine-little palomino paso fino (umm, mom, hey mom!!  don't forget me)
Bonzai-little bay mustang (watch me trot!!!!)