Re: RC: RE: The Wife, the Kid & Me: Part Two

I believe ya, Howard. When I went out to look for lost riders and check trail on
my wife's horse (long story don't ask) last Saturday in the 95 degree heat I am
sure I saw some nekked women just up in front of me as I galloped back to camp.
Damn, I couldn't catch up with them - sure would have been fun!

I can can vouch for Howard (something I live to regret). As we say down South,
"he ain't no damn Yankee!"

Truman