Re: RC: RE: The Wife, the Kid & Me: Part Two

In a message dated 4/18/01 5:38:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBluebirdpr@aol.com writes:

> With Howard being a Yankee, I don't know if he knows the definition of
>  nekked.

Sometimes I think I invented the word.  I still see it out there on the
trail, even with the wife and kid tagging along.  Not too many people believe
me when I tell them of the nekked woman I saw at Far Out Forest, or the one
wearing the thong who came up to me and Rebel at the GERA ride.  That's OK; I
know I saw 'em.

Alas, Phil is kind of right.  I was born in Delaware, so the belly was blue
back then.  But my true heart belongs to Dixie and I will be planted in
Southern soil when I die.  All of my ancestors, from my Mother's side, were
from Virginia, so I do feel I have a right to say I ain't no damn Yankee.
And, yes, Florida is a Southern state.

cya,
Howard  (I'm leaving for Ponce tomorrow; no kid, no wife, with the prettiest
Paint you ever did see)