Re: RC: Re: Hello out there

Pat...

<Wild cheering, jumping up and down in excitement>

Congratulations!  You even took my advice!  Hey, when you can't ride, do
the next best thing...go down and smooze with the horses.

It's kinda chilly here...we had a two day return to winter (low
thirties).  Always go down to whatever pasture Sunny is in and take him
an apple after dark.  No moon tonight and with no light pollution up
here in the mountains. The stars and the Milky Way are spectacular on
this clear cool night....a bright smear across the sky.  By the time I
get down there, I have my night vision.  I can hear Sunny's feet
swishing through the grass as he comes to meet me.  He always nickers
softly as he approaches, his blaze glowing in the dark. He munches on
the apple, while I scratch his mane and give him "head huggies", rubbing
his ears and along his cheeks.  He gives me a couple of deep sighs...all
is well in his world. In his whole life, he has never wanted for
anything...and never will as long as I am here. Would be nice if my life
were that way. <sigh> Hang in there...you're gonna be great!

Get well soon and get back out there....let's meet at a ride
sometime....smooze with the horses, buy Howard a beer, and watch the
stars...

Enough....I'm going to bed...gotta mow all this grass tomorrow.

Regards, Jim and Sun of Dimanche