Re: RC: Riding with children

In a message dated Wed, 18 Apr 2001  6:55:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "C. Osborne" <whiteokarabians@email.com> writes:

<< Heidi....wasn't you who gave me the hand slap...was another on the list :)>>

OK--glad you cleared that up.  <g>  (I didn't THINK I'd come on that strong!  :-) )  Personally, I'm kinda glad you brought it up--although as usual, the responsible parents will likely just be that much more diligent (and don't need the lecture in the first place), and those who let their kids run like feral base camp animals likely either aren't reading this or don't recognize themselves...  <sigh>

Heidi