Re: RC: Gatorade OD?

In a message dated Wed, 18 Apr 2001  7:00:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Martin and Susan Felker" <felker@swva.net> writes:

<< Has anyone on the list ever had so much Gatorade that it made them sick? >>

Yep.  I can't drink it straight at all without getting sick.  I don't get tremors, but I get weak and nauseated.  If it (or any other sports drink) is the only thing available other than water, I can cut it about 25% sports drink and 75% water and get it dilute enough to handle.

Heidi