Re: Citronella and Killer bees

Title: Re: Citronella and Killer bees
APKBUICU@aol.com  said:
>If you are attacked cover your head and curl up on the ground.

If you do this, you will be dead.   Period.

I have been attacked by africanized bees and if you stop, they will cover you and fill up every orifice they can reach.

Run.  Run like hell.  If you're on horseback and have a clear shot, whip your horse into the fastest gallop you can and get the hell away.  If your horse won't go, leave it and run.

We are talking life and death here.  I am 100% serious.

Killer bees kill mostly those with allergic reactions, the elderly and children.  The latter two because they cannot get away fast enough take the most stings.  They also kill tethered and enclosed animals, dogs, cows and horses.

I took eight stings in the back of my head in the thirty seconds it took me to reach my house.  The rest of my body was covered in heavy clothing.  They got the back of my head because I was running flat out.

I cannot stress this enough.  Run.  Get indoors or into an automobile, avoid water, trees or anything that could trip or slow you up.

If you do not believe me, please, please call your local bee-club or anyone selling honey in your area.

All bees are attracted to strong sweet smells, dark colors, and carbon dioxide.  So lying still will attract them to you.