FMD and travelling to the UK

>I hope anyone considering a vacation to the UK will
be >sensitive to the spread of diease and how such
spread >is affecting the lives of the inhabitants.
> sug

I just recently cancelled my plans to go to Scotland
in June to see a Ridecamp friend and ride a couple of
endurance rides with her. The rides are cancelled, the
land is closed to horses, and we'd have to spend the
entire 10 days pretty much locked in her house. The
anger I've felt dealing with the airline for a refund
pales by 1,000 times in comparison to the sorrow I
feel for the people and livestock of the UK. Susan's
forwarded email sure gives us a glimpse of what life
is like in the UK right now. Kristi

=====
He's not just a horse,
he's a little bit of