Re: RC: Bermuda Grass

I've fed Bermuda & Coastal for over 20 years and never had a problem with
it.  I think it's somehting that if your horse isn't accustomed to eating
a  certain thing, then there is a possibility of problems.  For instance,
I cannot feed my herd alfalfa hay.   Now Bermuda & Coastal is a local
grass for me, so my horses have definately grown up on it whether it's as
hay or as grass

Rae
Tall C Arabians - TX