Re: RC: Re: For Susan G - supplement question

 > -- Rides 2 Far <rides2far@juno.com> wrote:
 > > I always thought it was bad policy to give
 > > electrolytes daily. Susan??
 > > Angie

Ok why is it bad to give electrolytes daily?  I've
 been giving them to My
 Old Man ever since he quit eating & drinking for
 nearly 5 days back
 around New Years.  He's 35 years old and in the
 beginning stages of
 kidney failure.  I've noticed that if I don't give
 him the electrolytes
 in his feed, he won't drink enough and gets
 constipated.

 Rae
 Tall C Arabians - TX