Re: RC: re: Treeless Saddles

In a message dated 4/11/2001 4:46:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
<< gotreeless@yahoo.it says:

I agree 100% with you about treeless saddles NOT harming the horse.  And
isn't  it BeaUtiFuL  to feel your horse's life force under you as you move in
harmony.  :)>>

Again, not all saddles fit all horses or people.  I tried a Bob Marshall
sport saddle on my horse and felt like I was sitting on top of an overstuffed
sofa.  WAY on top.  I had no feel for my horse, couldn't get my legs close
enough to effectively cue her.  She didn't seem to care much for it
either--head tossing and tail swishing stuff.  Any saddle is great if it fits
you and your horse.  That's why they make so many different kinds, because
nothing fits everything.  jeri