Books interesting!

I have a customer that brought me three neato books.
equine practice by margaret melling and martin adler
the horse diseases and clinical management book 1 by kolblik, ames and goer
one on the equine eye  don't have it infront of me
and the last current therapy in equine medicine book 4 by n edward robinson
now to understand all the lingo in it.......
these were given to me by a customer that knows I have horses...
gee word gets around in small towns...
Carla (have books.....will read!)
Ansata (do they have any thing about hogs????)
Haley (oh shut up)
Rob (gee something free from a customer...this is new!)