Re: RC: saddles

Hi, All I can say is check OUT THE "bOZ" saddle . bozsaddlery.com We have
used this saddle for the past 10 years on all different horses but mainly on
my very wide backed arab/quarter cross mare. Boz is very helpful too. His
main concern is for the horses wellfare. I f you want more input write back
and I can give you more  references  and talk to you on the telephone also.
Linda