Affordable Homebase to Tevis Trail & Pacific Crest Trail

Liz liz@noblehorse.com
Hi!,

I'd like to let you know that we are offering affordable accomodations to horse and riders near the Tevis trail for those of you planning to come and train for Tevis or ride it on August 4th. Also for those of you interested in trail riding in the fabulous Sierras, including the Pacific Crest Trail.

Please check out and bookmark: www.blanketrepair.com

Yes, as my domain name indicates, I also do horse blanket repair!

Happy trails,

Liz