RE: Scary inceident

This is one of the things that I love about living in a country with donkey
carts. The drivers are usually very courteous, although every now and then
one decides to honk as he/she passes from behind. Most of our horses are
fine with this but we usually make a point of riding IN the road in a group
to make it clear that they have to slow down. Still, I don't like roads and
I ride unshod horses.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
maryanne@ratbusters.net