Scary Incident

We're lucky at my ranch, have lots of trail access without having to go on any roads.  But we have Paint Ballers!  They think the trail area makes a great war zone, and horses and riders are casualties they're willing to live with.  We've called the Sheriff Dept. but have been told "None of these Sheriff's are going to tramp through all those trails looking for Paint Ballers."  Luckily my mare will "attack" on command, but a lot of my riding buddies aren't as lucky.  We've had quite a few run aways because of it.  My mare was trained to chase dogs, and whatever I ask, so I'm ready to make a few war casualities of my own.