Sports saddle

E B CUnningham blaire54@hotmail.com
I live in NW WA state. I am interested in treeless saddle. Anyone near me have one I could come look at and try before I make the committment of buying one? I am not an endurance rider. I am late 40s female with two Morgans and a Peruvian Paso,looking for a really comfrotable saddle for trail and back country trips. Suggestions? My horses are very athletic and need strong correction sometimes, I want to be sure the saddle has the security of seat needed for quick turns. Company I am talking to has offered to modify the saddle by raising the pommel.