Scary Incident

My favorite tale on how to deal with "kids" trying to scare your horse
with what they are driving while you are going along the side of a
road:  I was riding my sister's horse Silver (one not known to  be
nice).  This brand new car pulled up beside me with 2 young boys in it.
It was obviously borrowed from a parent.  These kids couldn't resist
spooking the horse I was riding on the shoulder.  The driver spun the
wheels sending gravel everywhere.  Old Silver let fly with both hind
quarters and put an impressive dent in the door.  The kids were
horrified and I was laughing while I cantered off.  I always wonder what
was said about that dent.
Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine Artist