Re: RC: 100 in a day vs 250 over four days

I think the (at least in the northern part of the US) we are going just a
little nuts because we can't get out and ride because of snow/ice/mud.  The
"venting" that would take place on horseback isn't happening.  I even find
myself getting "short" about stupid stuff.

Carolyn Burgess