Re: RC: Hoof abcess

guest@endurance.net writes:

Can anyone who has been there give me some advice.?

Hi Pat!  Since ya asked <g>  I'd give him some time off until the abcess
heals and skip the 50 next weekend.  The hole needs to remain open so that
whatever caused the abcess can drain out (IMO).  Soaking in warm epsom salts
might help draw out the "stuff".  Good luck -- there's always another 50, but
just one Tigger :)

Sylvia