Horses For Sale

Hello ridecampers, I am posting this for a friend:
    To Whom It  May Concen:
We raise Peruvian Pasos and have a few other good riding horses available for
sale. We can arrange for a custom package baby, by using one of our
stallions, and one of our mares. A mare may also be sold with a breeding to
our Champion stallion, a black gold dappled beauty, De Oro.
    All of our horses have wonderful dispositions, and are completely sound.
I only sell to loving homes, and kind people. I also retain rights to buy
back horses, should the new owners find it neccesary to sell them.
    Prices and terms can be arranged to suit buyers, if the buyers have
special considerations financially.
    Here are only a few of the horses we have available. Please call me with
any questions, and for other horses that are for sale at this time.
    Thank you very much,
            Carolyn Miner
                805-491-5806
 Also many of our horses are considerably less money than the ones I have
included.

"Reyna" 8 years. Chestnut with true flaxen mane and tail, very flashy and a
fancy mover. Extremely gentle, yet highly spirited. Just started under
saddle. Wants only to please, A once in a lifetime mare. $13,000

"Galletita" 13 years, extremely beautiful horse. Luxurious, well trained
excellent gait, very sweet. $8500.00

"Beauty" About 10 years, black 12 1/2 hand pony. This looks like the small
perfect horse. She is a very athletic mare. Must go to a good confident
rider. Likes trail best. To loving permanent home only. $2900
*May reduce price to excellent home.