Caspers Ride Gone Forever

It is with regret that I must tell you that the Caspers Park Challenge
is gone permanently! Last year, there was an incident involving a junior
rider who jumped off his bucking horse. The horse ran on to Ortega Hwy.
and was involved in an accident with a motorcycle. No one was seriously
hurt and no lawsuits were filed only an incident report. The park will
not allow the ride to take place due to liability concerns. Orange
County Distance Riders is currently looking at other locations to base
an Orange County CA. ride. Any suggestions? We are investigating Irvine
Lake, Chino hills, and private property locations.
I'll keep you posted.
Sue Grahl