Re: Low molecular weight Chondroitin (from Barb Peck)

> I've never seen a study that proved low molecular
> weight chondroitin was un-zipped by the digestion
> process faster than the macro-molecule...
>
> So, I'm not sure if it's jyst hype,
> or whether there's truth to it.. maybe Susan or
> Charlotte knows.
>
> Barb

I have yet to see any hard data, either.  In the meantime, I prefer using
the injectables, as they do have some clearly demonstrable efficacy and are
more cost effective.  They can be injected into the muscle, so anybody can
do it, it doesnt require a vet visit.

Susan G