joint jolt

Anybody ever try joint jolt by ABC?  After having Bay on flex free for years
because he doesn't make joint fluid in his right hock, I switched.  I am
really pleased.  Usually in the winter, I notice stiffness in his back end,
this winter was tougher, longer and he was great! This stuff really absorbs
quickly and I give Bay  1/2 a scoop once a day. He is 19 now, a survivor of
EPM, still gives me a good ride although I basically retired him from
competition.  Jeanie in MI where it snowed again last night!!