RE: UAE and the sport

Sorry Bob,
I did not intend to say we should even think of trying to hold a candle to
what they can do, in that regard .
 I invite my banker over for our harvest BBQ.   He doesn't expect a catered meal, he expects and gets grilled steak and salads! I guess in my simple mind I  was thinking just give them a friendly "ya all come", and see if they do.
 I didn't mean to be simple minded.  Or  to make an easy to do statement,
just thinking out loud.  I guess I'll just think to myself for now on! <BG>
tami ( the newbie)