Re: RC: RE: UAE and the sport

But Tami
They might ENJOY steaks and salad as long as the ride was fun!!! I would
expect to eat a lot of Chinese food if I went to China!!! You're FAR
from simple-minded--- rather, you're unpretentious! A GOOD thing. Keep
your posts coming!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(Yes, really 16.2!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com