Re: RC: How do you remove paintstick from rumps?

Andrea:
Hah, I just chuckled when I saw this. I competed for the first time this year
also and had the same problem. Lots of good suggestions on the net. I tried
the canola oil or vegetable oil trick and it helped soften it, but it did not
take it all off, bummer. Best thing is time and some good scrubbing. By the
way, I still can see the green 16 in shadow on my bay arabs mares bum!

Laura