Re: RC: How do you remove paintstick from rumps?

I think getting those numbers off is a universal problem, because I see a
number of horses at rides with several numbers from past rides crossed out,
and new numbers for the current ride written beside them.  LOL  I don't know
any easy ways to get them off, but someone at a ride gave me a tip to
help...before marking the number on your horse, spray the area with
Showsheen, let it dry, then mark the number on the area you sprayed.  It does
make it come off a little easier and faster.

Dawn in Texas