Re: RC: separation anxiety solutions

Hi Susan
I certainly have had terrific experience with Jeff and you can call
Donnis Thran who is endurance rider, does the Bioscan therapy on
endurance horses, is the endurance broker who advertises in Trail Blazer
and was the co-founder/co-manager of The Race of Champions with Susan
Gibson. Good endurance credentials. Her number is 805 481-0015 and she
first heard about Halynov through Jeff. Jeff was the link to our later
friendship which started my involvement with endurance.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov