RC: Grade Horse

Um - I've never known Jeanie to be so "soft" spoken before. Her mare isn't
just good at a boogy down the trail. She been doing it for years, it's tough
to keep her (Maggie and Jeanie) to a trot. It's also tough to get Maggie's
rates up past 8. And both of them do it with juniors in tow, singing, candy,
and huge grins!!! Maggie and Jeanie are Hall of Famers in GLDRA.

My little 14-2 grade Morab isn't any Maggie - but she's a solid performer
also.

And if you still need more convincing, Karole, my husband's grade horse who
is really coming on (we expect this to be Amelia's big year) cost us a
whopping $300 dollars.

Beth

Beth