Tie Systems for Trailers

I have a silly question to ask!  I purchased a Trailor Tie System
last year that I never had installed.   I am left handed and I put
my horse on the left side of the 2 horse trailer for most trips. Is there a "best"
side to attach the tie system?   Have any of you
wished you had attached your tie system to one side of the trailer,
rather than the other?

Thanks for any input.

Judy, sitting through another N'oreaster today
& Hilary,  you sure I can roll while tied to that thing?

Orono, ME