Re: RC: Fw: Fwd: re:fighting horses

I read somewhere that if you do tie you should tie them long enough so that they CAN get their heads down, something about clearing their throat and nostrils when they need to. So if you tie them that long why bother? I just leave the rope in the manger and clip it back on before we open the door.

Jennifer

  Merryben@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 3/20/01 5:54:07 AM Pacific Standard Time, lanconn@tds.net