Trailering untied

? I just leave the rope in the manger and clip it back on before we open the door.

??  If the horse has a manger under it's head, it can't get its head down anyway----have you ever had an untied horse try to turn around in a two-horse trailer??   It is not a pretty sight, and much less fun to try to get them straigtened out again, especially if they decide they can go over the divider--and believe me, they can --

Claudia