Re: RC: wound care according to the CSU vet school

Okay, this is going to sound crazy, and I don't know if it works or not, but some people on another forum swear by it especially for sarcoids.  Urine Therapy!  Best if from the horse, but human will work also.  If you want the name of the forum, e mail me, and you can do a search.

Judy