Re: RC: Re: Furacin sweats

I have a horse who has been diagnosed as having fusing hocks.  I have been
told that regular low-level exercise is strongly advised, and that I should
do my best to control the pain without the use of anti-inflamatories.  In
that regard, it was suggested that I use furacin under neoprene hock sweats
overnight.  The whole concept of "sweats" was outside my experience.  Any
thoughts on the effectiveness of this treatment?

Suzanne Mounts