Re: RC: Allergic to wool?

In a message dated 03/20/2001 2:13:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
APKBUICU@aol.com writes:

<< The reason I liked the woolback so well is that it
 seemed to really keep the moisture from building up, didn't slip, and was
 just an all around good pad. I have a Stubben Survival saddle so I need a
pad
 that fits this saddle. Thanks for any help! And any other suggestions!

 Laura and Angel

An excellent substitute for wool is Alpaca Fiber.  It's 5 to 7 times stronger
and a lot softer.  It's more expensive but will last forever.

Phil