Supracor pads

Steve,

I don't have any trouble at all with my pad slipping out the back.
Sometimes for a training ride to save my expensive pad I use a light
weight wool blend saddle blanket under and I don't have trouble with it
slipping either.  I ride in an OF Patriot and Express Lite so use two
models and don't have trouble.  Every time I use my Supracor I am liking
it better.