RE: Complete Feed Recommendations

> Susan, what would be your recommendation for what I should feed my horses
on
> this ride across the U.S.?  We will have Icelandics, a quarterhorse, an
arab
> and some mules.  I would love to hear your opinion because I'm getting
very
> confused with all the suggestions I'm getting.  I think the terms
"complete
> feed" and "supplements" are being used interchangeably. Any help would be
> GREATLY appreciated!!!     Eva

What a nice (and ohmigawd, constructive) discussion to have. :-)

I have a number of suggestions that I can offer, but rather than doing a
poor job tonight when I'm absolutely wiped out, let me get past the next few
days and I'll reply in decent detail.  There are some really interesting
issues to consider in energy and so on.

BTW, that also applies to all the nice people that have sent me questions
the past week or so---I *promise* I'll get them all answered, I'm just
incredibly buried at the moment and hate not providing something better than
a two-word answer.

Susan G