Texas Bluebonnet Classic Ride 4/7/2001

Michelle justmeriding@horsemail.com
I'm still an observer and am interested in getting more aquainted with the sport by volunteering to crew.  Call me crazy, but I did it last year and plan on jumping in again!  My contact from last year has moved and I cannot find her.

If you are in need of some help (endurance newbie in her 30's with horse experience) please email me.  I'd like to get some contacts for mentors in the sport as well.  Maybe you could direct me.

Thanks & many happy trails to all!