Re: RC: Re: RE: Complete Feed Recommendations

In a message dated 3/14/01 7:48:45 PM, suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

>A complete feed is one that's just that, can provide the entirety of the
horse's diet.<

Susan, what would be your recommendation for what I should feed my horses on
this ride across the U.S.?  We will have Icelandics, a quarterhorse, an arab
and some mules.  I would love to hear your opinion because I'm getting very
confused with all the suggestions I'm getting.  I think the terms "complete
feed" and "supplements" are being used interchangeably. Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated!!!     Eva