Old Horses

Char Antuzzi char_antuzzi@hp.com
I am going to take the liberty and tell you about my shoer
Gordon Palmer (13 Tevis buckles). Last year he rode a 20 year
old Nazeer grandson on the Tevis and finished. This was this
horses first ride over 60 miles. I conditioned with Gordon all
last year and fed for him a few times. I know he feeds Alf/grass
DYNAMITE supplements along with Grand Flex, blended with race
horse oats. He conditioned by riding long all day slow rides,
then another ride he would go fast, hills but not as far. I
knw Gordon runs down the canyons and tails up but he does it on
all the horses not just the old man.

Good Care,Feed and love will get you farther down the trail