Re: sport saddle

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Bolinger

I've been riding a sport saddle for many years on lots of different horses. Although I've never had a problem with it..If you've never used one..it takes awhile to get used to.  The only negative thing I've heard about tree-less saddles is that because they do not have a tree...They are not "anchored" as securely on the horses back and the horse has to constantly be compensating for the side to side movement of the saddle.  I'm not sure what I think about that..it does make sense.

Hmm, I think the opposite.....I find mine stay very well anchored, and move with the horse........seems the movement of the horses back would be much more impared with a rigid tree, as it flexes up and down, and side to side
Karen