Re: RC: Re: RC:Cranky posts-Suffering

Title: Re: RC: Re: RC:Cranky posts-Suffering

----------
From: Trailrite@aol.com

       I really don't feel this is the case.  Most people that write on
Ridecamp have an opinion either a positive one or a negative one.  Either
opinion can be useful.  You can learn from both perspectives................................

I am suprised to hear you feel this way, since I read your comments on the convention and thought to myself that I really would never want to be involved in volunteering for the convention, because look how you get repaid!
Just trying to bring a little light heartedness to Ride Camp, Oh Well!
Virginia